Learn to impress in English
Good English skills are essential these days, whether you are a native speaker or not.
Matterhorn Languages has been offering corporate language tuition, communication training and translation services for nearly two decades. Using their vast experience, the team have put together a set of different resources to help you succeed, ranging from self-study material to online courses and on-site workshops.
Whether you are expected to present in staff, customer or supplier meetings, at job interviews or in front of larger audiences, our presentation skills resources below will prove useful.
3 downloads for just £4.99:
- Presentation Builder: an editable Word file containing over 300 phrases for the main structure of your speech – save yourself time!
- Presentation Phrases: audio files containing over 300 key phrases for easy on-the-go learning!
- Presentation Flashcards: a PowerPoint file full of phrases with accompanying recordings allowing you to read and listen to the phrases at the same time – maximum learning potential!
what you need to know – quickly, including:
- How to best prepare your presentation
- What cultural aspects you need to be aware of
- Tips on how to make the right language choices
- How to structure your presentation
- Using body language to your advantage
- How to cope when things don’t go to plan
Show me more about your: